Business Development Associate22 Aug 2023
We’re on the hunt for a Business Development Associate who wants to be a part of an ambitious, fast-growing firm that’s making waves in the business world. Since we opened our doors a decade ago, we’re grown over 20% every year. But we can do more, and we need a charismatic Business Development Associate to help us. We’re looking for someone with fantastic communication and sales skills, and a flair for business to join our head office in Manchester. So, if you want to be part of team that is passionate and wants to make a genuine difference, then you’ve come to the right place!
The role looks like this
- Respond, manage and convert pipeline of incoming sales leads
- Web leads: approximately 100 per month
- Inbound phone leads: 5 – 10 per day
- Cross selling new products to existing customers
- HR helpline, payroll, legal health checks and employment services
- Specific corporate finance projects and one-off legal work
- Outbound calling on historic leads and new prospects
- Calling database of historic leads (6 months+) who have not yet signed up
- Building relationship with new customers as identified by marketing department
- Following up with prospective clients who have not yet signed up
- Onboarding new clients once new business successfully won
- Take Silver, Gold and Platinum clients through the sign up process
- Set up core services for new clients and provide basic familiarisation
- Once set up, hand over the client to their point of contact in the accounts team
- Working closely with senior team and marketing team
- Reporting directly to Sales Director
The Nitty Gritty
- Hybrid Working
- Option for 4-day Week
- Annual Company Away Days
- Competitive Salary + Commission
A bit about us...
A+L is an incredible place to work, even if we do say so ourselves. Our goal is to help change the lives of our clients and to make a real mark on the industry, and what’s more rewarding than that?
We’ve even won awards to tell everyone how great we are.
But on a genuine note, we love what we do and we’re trying to make a change to the world of accountancy (one daft TikTok at a time). There is plenty of opportunity for growth at A+L, and we want to make sure our staff can really spread their wings in the role.