Collections Associate4 Oct 2023
We’re after a Collections Associate to join our growing team of award-winning cloud accounts who like to do things differently. So let us pop the question, do you fancy joining a team full of great people with loads of opportunities for personal development? Well, guess what, you’re in for a treat.
The Nitty Gritty
- Job Type: Part-time (20 hours per week), Permanent
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £12,000 p/a
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays (pro-ratad)
- Hybrid office/home working
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Referral program
What the role will involve
We’re looking for a personable individual, a ‘people person’ if you like. You’ll be joining our sh*t hot admin team to drive our cash collection efforts, fully supported by our admin, sales and accounting team. You’ll be chasing down cash from our cheeky customers who think it’s OK not to pay (we will find you).
- You will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of our credit control procedure via phone, email and automation techniques
- You will maintain our target of 90% of clients on a direct debit
- You will arrange payment plans and find solutions when clients are struggling to make their payments
- You will have high levels of organisational skills; keeping tabs on clients, expected payment dates and notes from the accounting team will be your day to day
- You’ll chase HMRC for R&D payments due to our clients
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our monthly invoices are sent to the correct contacts
- General administration duties (ie: post)
- Previous experience in a cash collection role is desired
- Previous experience in an accountancy practice would be a bonus but isn’t a deal breaker!
The Important Bit...
We aren’t dinosaur accountants who speak to clients once a year! That’s just not us.
We need people that are happy to be in regular contact with clients and want to continually develop themselves. The day we stop learning is the day we quit! (Cheesy but true).
If this sounds like something that would interest you, get in touch today.