This website is controlled and operated by Accounts and Legal. Accounts and Legal Consultants Ltd is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office address is: Registered in England & Wales: 08356292, Grand Union House, 20 Kentish Town Road, London, NW1 9NX.
How to contact us
You can contact us by email at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments or complaints about this website.
Access to and use of the website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website and the material on it (including all text, trade marks, data, graphics, layout, logos, images, music or other audio material, clips, films or other moving images, algorithms, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on the website from time to time).
Except as set out in the limited licence above (or as required under any applicable law), no part of this website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent. In particular, you are not permitted to republish any part of this website on another website, in any other medium (print, electronic or otherwise) or as part of any commercial service without our prior written permission. All the intellectual property rights referred to above remain owned by us or our licensors.
Acceptable use of the website
While accessing, browsing and/or using this website you must:
- comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes;
- not link to any part of the website other than the homepage;
- not frame or use framing techniques to enclose the website, or any part of the website, without our prior written consent;
- not modify, or attempt to modify, all or any part of the content on the website; and/or
- not gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any third party server, computer or database connected to the website.