Manager29 Jun 2023
The Nitty Gritty
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year plus a sweet commission which you should comfortably hit 2-5k extra
- Flexi-time: option to work a 4-day work week (Mon-Thurs)
- Hybrid office/home working
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Referral program
What the role will involve
- You’ll manage a team of padawans (aka trainees to those not familiar with Star Wars).
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Lead cashflow forecasting and management account sessions
- Be responsible for the profitability of your team and have control over pay rates for your squad
- Visibility on the entire firm’s profit and loss and performance
- Run appraisals and develop your team
- Drive innovation using the app stack, with apps such as dext prepare and precision, futrli, Stripe, a2x, harvest
- Offer full team training sessions
- Be comfortable selling new services and preparing proposals
- Prepare and review year-end accounts and run client quarterly catch ups
The Important Bit...
We don’t want any dinosaur accountants that only want to speak to their clients once a year! That’s just not us.
We need people that are happy to be in regular contact with clients and want to continually develop themselves. The day we stop learning is the day we quit!
The person will be jointly leading a small team and be involved in helping clients convert to cloud software, accounting adjustments, general bookkeeping, VAT preparation and management accounts.
If this sounds like something that would interest you, get in touch today.